Do you want to surprise your kids when a new taste that they will surely love? Perhaps you wanted to make something special for your office mates? Or do you simply want to treat yourself with something different? How about serving this easy-to-make, delicious chocolate chip cookie cake recipe?
This delicious goodie will only take 30-45 minutes to bake. Simply follow the instructions below and get your tongue ready to indulge in this new taste.
Ingredients and Whatnot
- A cup of brown sugar (you can purchase it online or at the nearby grocery store)
- Two chicken eggs (large)
- Unsalted butter sticks (2)
- Half cup of granulated sugar
- Two cups of all-purpose flour
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- A teaspoon of baking soda
- One and half cup of chopped almonds
- ¾ cups of white chocolate
- Chocolate chips (you may use Hershey or Nestle chocolate chips)
- Two teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- Confectionery sugar/sweetened whipped cream/sweetened cocoa for a garnish/topping
- Your Oven
- Cake Pan (greased, about 10-inch size)
- Hand or Stand Mixer
- Wire Rack
- Preheat your over and turn to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk the salt, all-purpose flour and baking soda all together inside a bowl. Set that mixture aside.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, softened the butter then combined with it the brown sugar and vanilla extract on a medium speed. Mix it for about two minutes. Then, increase the mixer's speed into its maximum capability, making sure that all of those three ingredients are blended well.
- Stop the mixer.
- Now, scrape down those sticking mixtures and then add the eggs afterwards.
- Remix using the minimum speed of the mixer. See to it that everything are blended well.
- Add the white chocolate, granulated sugar and almonds.
- Combined all of those ingredients in the mixer using a low speed level until only a few dry streaks remain.
- Now, remove the mixture and pour it into the greased pan.
- Press down that mixture softly and try to make the upper surface even.
- Bake it inside the oven until it turns golden and its edges become puffy. This takes about 25 minutes.
- Once the cake turned puffy and looks golden, you may now transfer it to a wire rack
- Let the cake cool off on the rack for 10 minutes
- Slice and serve
- You may use sweetened whipped cream, confectionery sugar or sweetened cocoa as garnish for your cake.
This recipe is also perfect for special occasions. This is suitable not just for your little ones but your guests would surely love this too! If you want, you may serve it with fruit jam on the side as a healthy alternative to whipped cream or confectionery sugar.
Pieces of chocolate chip cookie cake is perfect as snacks, best for picnics and even for parties! With this quick recipe, you can easily bake something that is universally loved, a chocolate chip cookie, but in cake form. Moreover, the ingredients are found in most kitchens as they are quite common, which makes it convenient for you to make this cake whenever you want.