Chocolate chips – a true pastry maker never runs out of this essential ingredient. Since basically forever, it’s probably the most popular ingredient to cupcakes, cakes and frostings alike. Thus, nobody is really surprised that there are people who make chocolate chip cupcakes. This particular recipe you are about to try is made out of really simple and inexpensive ingredients. You can even make a living out of this. Here are the ingredients and recipes.
Chocolate Chip Cupcake Recipe
Ingredients and Whatnot
- One half cup of very soft butter or margarine
- 6 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line your pans with the paper liners and make sure they are the right size. 2 ounce or 3 ounce liners would be okay. Make sure you grease the cupcake pans a little bit so you can easily take off the cupcake once they are cooked and cooled.
- Mix the butter, sugar, vanilla and the egg with an electric mixer. Make sure the mixture turns out creamy but also make sure that you don't over whip or over mix. If you over whip it, the cupcake might rise too much or it might sin once cooled and it will look like it has a hole in the center.
- Sift the flour in the mixture followed by the baking soda and salt.
- Use a wire whisk to mix those ingredients all together. Make sure to mix this very well so that the baking soda and salt is distributed evenly throughout the whole mixture.
- Spoon the batter into the pans. Fill up each pan up to ¾ full. If you whisked the batter properly, it should rise perfectly.
- Bake the cupcakes for 12 - 15 minutes and then remove from the oven and let it cool while you prepare the frosting.
- Use an electric mixer to mix the heavy cream, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Set the mixture aside.
- Take half the cup of chocolate chips and melt it and include it in mixture you just set aside. Use the wire whisk to mix the chopped walnuts as well.
The frosting is already very flavorful. However, you can add sprinkles to top it. You can use chocolate chips as well so people will know that it’s a chocolate chip cupcake. For kids to love it more, you can add colourful sprinkles. To make it even more interesting, there are small chocolate chip cookies you can buy. These cookies are as small as a penny and you can use those as toppers. Do not use cake flour for this recipe. It will come out too hard. The best flour to use for this recipe is all purpose flour. If you don’t have heavy cream, you can use Ambiante icing mix instead. That is the best substitute!
Red velvet cake is one of my favorite cakes. People love this cake because it looks cool and tastes amazing. It will be great if you are able to make a delicious red velvet cake from your own house. And look at this, you lucky duck, I’m sharing with you the best red velvet cake recipe that I know of.
The Best Red Velvet Cake Recipe
Ingredients and Whatnot
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup of the vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 oz. red food colorants
- 1 tsp white distilled vinegar
- half cup of plain hot coffee
- Preheat the oven to 325 degree
- In medium bowl, you need to whisk all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt. Separate the combination with the rest
- In large bowl, try to combine all sugar and the vegetable oil.
- Combine eggs, vanilla extract, buttermilk, and the red food colorants. It is important to mix them together. You can mix them together by using whisk. Make sure that the red colors are dispersed completely.
- Combine the hot coffee with the white distilled vinegar.
- Combine all wet ingredients with the dry ingredients at this step. Try to mix them slowly in order to make sure that they are completely mixed together.
- Pour some batters evenly to the pan. It is important to make sure that the batter is spread evenly on the pan
- Bake the batter in the middle rack of your oven for around 40 minutes. You should not bake the cake more than 40 minutes because it will make overcooked cake.
- Let the cake cool on the cooling rack until the pan can be touched easily. This process is very important to let the cake settle down and create a good texture.
- Use a knife to remove the cake from the pan. You have to do this step very carefully to make sure that you do not damage the texture of the cake. Try to use a kitchen knife or spatula to remove the whole cake from the pan.
- Remove the red velvet cakes from the pan carefully.
- Let the cakes cool for a little while before decorating the cake with some decorations.
- Decor the cake with some cream cheese or icing decorations when the cakes are cool enough. It is important to decor the cake once it is cooled completely. Some cake decorations are able to melt when they are used on the hot cake.
- Enjoy your delicious red velvet cake
Do you want to surprise your kids when a new taste that they will surely love? Perhaps you wanted to make something special for your office mates? Or do you simply want to treat yourself with something different? How about serving this easy-to-make, delicious chocolate chip cookie cake recipe?
This delicious goodie will only take 30-45 minutes to bake. Simply follow the instructions below and get your tongue ready to indulge in this new taste.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake Recipe
Ingredients and Whatnot
- A cup of brown sugar (you can purchase it online or at the nearby grocery store)
- Two chicken eggs (large)
- Unsalted butter sticks (2)
- Half cup of granulated sugar
- Two cups of all-purpose flour
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- A teaspoon of baking soda
- One and half cup of chopped almonds
- ¾ cups of white chocolate
- Chocolate chips (you may use Hershey or Nestle chocolate chips)
- Two teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- Confectionery sugar/sweetened whipped cream/sweetened cocoa for a garnish/topping
- Your Oven
- Cake Pan (greased, about 10-inch size)
- Hand or Stand Mixer
- Wire Rack
- Preheat your over and turn to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk the salt, all-purpose flour and baking soda all together inside a bowl. Set that mixture aside.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, softened the butter then combined with it the brown sugar and vanilla extract on a medium speed. Mix it for about two minutes. Then, increase the mixer's speed into its maximum capability, making sure that all of those three ingredients are blended well.
- Stop the mixer.
- Now, scrape down those sticking mixtures and then add the eggs afterwards.
- Remix using the minimum speed of the mixer. See to it that everything are blended well.
- Add the white chocolate, granulated sugar and almonds.
- Combined all of those ingredients in the mixer using a low speed level until only a few dry streaks remain.
- Now, remove the mixture and pour it into the greased pan.
- Press down that mixture softly and try to make the upper surface even.
- Bake it inside the oven until it turns golden and its edges become puffy. This takes about 25 minutes.
- Once the cake turned puffy and looks golden, you may now transfer it to a wire rack
- Let the cake cool off on the rack for 10 minutes
- Slice and serve
- You may use sweetened whipped cream, confectionery sugar or sweetened cocoa as garnish for your cake.
This recipe is also perfect for special occasions. This is suitable not just for your little ones but your guests would surely love this too! If you want, you may serve it with fruit jam on the side as a healthy alternative to whipped cream or confectionery sugar.
Pieces of chocolate chip cookie cake is perfect as snacks, best for picnics and even for parties! With this quick recipe, you can easily bake something that is universally loved, a chocolate chip cookie, but in cake form. Moreover, the ingredients are found in most kitchens as they are quite common, which makes it convenient for you to make this cake whenever you want.
It’s delicious! It’s fun! And it’s easy to make! Over the past few years, red velvet cake pops have been a hit on all kinds of parties, whether it be in children’s parties, weddings, birthdays or any kind of event! And with Valentine’s day fast approaching, there has never been a better time to try this little recipe. The taste of red velvet cake pops is so mouth-watering and delicious that guests will keep on asking for more. You can even make a profit out of it by supplying them to parties.
That being said, here is an easy red velvet cake pops recipe that you can easily follow.
Red Velvet Cake Pop Recipe
Ingredients and Whatnot
- 18 ¼ ounces of red velvet cake mix
- 12 ounces of cream cheese frosting
- Candy coating of your choice, about 48 ounces
- Lollipop sticks (preferably paper lollipop sticks)
- Sprinkles, nuts and other decorations
- Follow the instructions on the red velvet cake mix box and bake it. Once it is baked let it cool down.
- Once the red velvet cake is cold enough, crumble it into fine pieces and place it in a large bowl.
- Fold the cream cheese frosting into the cake crumbles. Use the back of a spoon to do this. A spatula may be too soft for this job.
- If the mixture is soft enough, take a portion of the mixture and roll it into a ball with a 1 ½ inch diameter. If the mixture does not hold into place, then this means you need to add more cream cheese frosting.
- Cover the balls with plastic wrap
- Place the covered balls in the refrigerator and let it stay there for 2 - 3 hours. If you are rushing this preparation, you may place it in a freezer for 15 minutes.
- Choose the color of your candy coating and place it in a microwavable bowl and let it melt. Make sure you stir it every 30 seconds.
- Take a Styrofoam block and place it on wax paper. Take your lollipop sticks and poke it in the red velvet pops. If they don't stick, then dip the lollipop stick slightly on the melted candy to act as candy glue.
- Dip the cake pop into the melted candy and let it dry by letting it stand in the Styrofoam block.
- Be creative and decorate the cake pops with sprinkles of your choice.
Some Tips to Help You Out!
If you are having a hard time looking for ready-made cream cheese frosting, you can simply mix cream cheese frosting with heavy whip cream. Use an electric mixer to whip the cream cheese until it is fluffy and then add the heavy cream and whip them together.
To make the presentation of your cake pops better, use ribbons that you can tie to your lollipop sticks. You can even make faces on the cake pops by using chocolate droplets as eyes and sprinkles as hair. You can also make cake pop animals which are perfect for children’s parties.
There are red candy coating blocks that you can melt as well. If you use red as candy coating, guests can easily figure out that you are serving red velvet cake pops!
This will also be a great activity for the kids to do! Enjoy and have fun baking your Valentines Day cake pops!